Friday, January 22, 2010

Cold shoulder

Sorry readers my shoulder is giving me terrible gyp today and I can't type much. It's been niggling away for months now, I have mentioned it to the docs but they have done their usual taking no notice trick. I cannot help but worry that leio has settled in my muscle or nestled around a nerve so I shall keep nagging for a scan. I may even play my ace and go and see our French doctor who started the whole process of discovery 18 months ago and ask for an MRI here; they seem to be able to respond so much more quickly and for some reason I can't understand they only charge about 50euros per tunnel experience. At least I would know one way or the other and we would all know what challenges the chemo has to take on alongside the lung blobs; if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment