Monday, December 21, 2009

Blobectomy + 6

Well all seems to be going swimmingly , I haver no tubes or lines or drains; almost like a human being again not the Pompidou Centre. Yesterday the doctor with twinkly eyes, told me that the pictures of my chest were very beautiful; perhaps the eyes were not twinkly but a bit out of focus . Anyway tomorrow - have to have another very beautiful picture and it is very important as its the first since the drain was taken out.* You might think that a chest without a drain is intrinsically more beautiful than one with. But apparently not always and one bit of mine might be flat now - know it seems unlikely as my life since about the age of 10 has been one of pneumatic expansion.

For those looking for something a little more technical than my usual meandering. I am writing a report that I will post on the blog once my German visit is over.


Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

* A note from Jess: I am useless at writing these posts mom sends me, so this is a day late and tomorrow she talks about is actually today and she had the test and is completely fine will a fully inflated chest, considering I have inherited my mothers chest its full inflation is no surprise to me.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to reading the detailed report of your trip.

    ReplyDelete